"All-in-one kit includes: 1x Zipper Bag, 3x 20g heating capsule, 3 x 20g heating capsules, 2x 50g heating capsule The ideal starter set for the flameless cooking. "
Flameless heating ALL IN Set of AdventureMenu
Flameless heating ALL IN (3x20g + 2x50g + zipper bag).
Everything for heating 7 AdventureMenu meals.
(Zipper Bag can be used afterwards, Heater can be purchased separately).
The All In Set includes:
1x Zipper Bag,
3x 20g heating capsule,
2x 50g heating capsule.
The ideal starter set for the flameless cooking.
Meals not included.
- Remove the heater (heating element) from its packaging and place it in the ZipperBag, Topf or similar. lay. DO NOT associate with water!
- The closed AdventureMenu meal (or any other MRE meal) also in the ZipperBag stuck.
- Measure the water for the following activation of the heater [For the small heater (20g) approx. 60ml, for the large heater (50g) approx. 150ml of water are required.]
- Put the measured water into the ZipperBag and close the ZipperBag.
- After approximately 30 seconds, the heater then begins to react and develops very hot water vapor. Do not inhale directly, preferably in aerated rooms or outdoors.
ATTENTION: Heater, ZipperBag and steam will be VERY HOT. Danger of scalding! Possibly. Wear gloves.
Tip: During the next 12 minutes of heating process, for better heat distribution in the meal, rotate the ZipperBag or turn or change position.
- The ZipperBag has a small opening at the top of each side to drain the water vapor and the pressure. Be particularly careful (hot water vapor!)
- After approx. 12 minutes carefully remove the meal, "knead" something, that the heat can be better distributed and a little rest.
- Then open the meal and consume.
- Dispose of the heater in the household waste at home.