The small heating capsule for the flameless heating system from AdventureMenu. Place the heating capsules (heaters) in the ZipperBag or other vessel with water, the resulting water vapor warms smaller closed meals. 1 Heater [20g] = 1 Application.
Meals and ZipperBag not included.
- Remove the heater (heating element) from its packaging and place it in the ZipperBag, Topf or similar. lay. DO NOT associate with water!
- The closed AdventureMenu meal (or any other MRE meal) also in the ZipperBag stuck.
- Measure the water for the following activation of the heater [For the small heater (20g) approx. 60ml, for the large heater (50g) approx. 150ml of water are required.]
- Put the measured water into the ZipperBag and close the ZipperBag.
- After approximately 30 seconds, the heater then begins to react and develops very hot water vapor. Do not inhale directly, preferably in aerated rooms or outdoors.
ATTENTION: Heater, ZipperBag and steam will be VERY HOT. Danger of scalding! Possibly. Wear gloves.
Tip: During the next 12 minutes of heating process, for better heat distribution in the meal, rotate the ZipperBag or turn or change position.
- The ZipperBag has a small opening at the top of each side to drain the water vapor and the pressure. Be particularly careful (hot water vapor!)
- After approx. 12 minutes carefully remove the meal, "knead" something, that the heat can be better distributed and a little rest.
- Then open the meal and consume.
- Dispose of the heater in the household waste at home.